A comprehensive offer
A product to meet the required usage
A quality for every use
A design for every style
A finish for every budget
Our team of product managers and stylists has designed 5 complementary ranges of products that are both functional and decorative to suit all uses, styles and acoustic comfort in the following areas : communal housing, offices, hotels and restaurants, retirement homes, schools and public buildings.
- Acoustic panels and products, to fix to the wall, ceiling or as a screen
- Acoustic wallcoverings to dress the walls and bring acoustic comfort in one product
- Understated and elegant compact-vinyl wallcoverings for heavy-duty use
- Technical printable supports for custom-projects
- Blinds, to filter the light, improve acoustics, reduce heat and provide privacy
The collections’ designs, materials and colours are designed to be used individually or combined, to create harmonious ambiances. Understated and timeless, or created as a focus, the choice is yours to make from the decors, shapes and colours to personalise your project.
Innovative materials for the well-being of the end-user
We design products to enhance interiors thanks to the appearance of the decors, whilst guaranteeing their acoustic comfort (or compliance). The different acoustic qualities are exclusively developed by our teams and meet the requirements of project managers and contractors according to the intended purpose and style of the project, with the overall aim of completely satisfying the end-users.
This is why Texdecor wallcoverings are available in different surface finishes : very resistant and easy-care vinyl, fine materials, paintable fibres to coordinate and renovate. And acoustic panels with two finishes : a textile cover on a metal framework or compact felt.
The use and the finishes determine our creations. Our products have to be well-designed and long-lasting, to meet the requirements of the fitter, the end-user and the contractor.
Our commitment to greener spaces
Our mission is the improve the quality of life of the end-users whilst visually improving interior spaces, adding comfort and contributing to a healthier environment. We continually source the best quality components, permanently improve production processes, produce in the most environmentally and employee-friendly factories, support businesses as close as possible to our operations.
Some examples :
- all our acoustic and compact vinyl wallcoverings have been phthalate-free for 3 years, have solvent-free lacquers and printing-inks, are classed VOC A+ and are produced in ISO 14001 factories, have “FDES” (environmental and sanitary assessments) to objectively measure the environmental impact throughout the life-cycle of the product
- our surface textiles and acoustic absorbants used in our wallcoverings and panels have the Oekotex Std 100 label
- a new range of acoustic panels has been developed using compact PES felt, environmentally-designed and composed of 50% recycled plastic bottles
- 80% of our collections are produced in France, close to our product teams and our warehouses, ensuring a fast response time and minimalizing the logistical impact
- All our packaging and sales tools use PEFC or FSC paper or cardboard, and are printed with the Imprim’Vert label