Acoustic blinds have been designed to reduce reverberation by absorbing sound waves, so improving acoustic comfort inside a space. They meet the needs of buildings being renovated with a better acoustic absorption as well as the regulatory requirements for new buildings :
• Offices, open space, meeting room, lobbies.
• Restaurant, reception room.
• Functional buildings: multimedia library, school premises, music room, multi-function room, etc.
• Very effective reverberation reduction by absorbing 60% of sound energy.
• High performance at low frequencies.
• Avoids dazzling whilst allowing a large quantity of natural light going through (Tv = 34%, in white).
• Heat protection by 45% solar energy reduction.
• Fine Trevira CS polyester textile weave
• Soft, comfortable feel, warm, precious satin appearance
• Fine fabric for discrete, low bulk blinds. They can be inserted into narrow spaces.